Sunday, January 5, 2014

Introduction

Hi All,

My name is Sunny Mutyala. This is my first blog post. I am feeling very excited.

I would like to take this opportunity and use this blog as a repository for all the interesting, useful, good to know, inspiring etc., articles, videos, review, posts on testing, automation, technology as well as motivational to share with my friends, community members, enthusiasts etc.,

I am into to habit of reading different blogs, social sites. While reading I come across fantastic resources and keep saving them locally. It would be really helpful if I could access all of them  (atleast most of it) online and share it with people. Hence this blog!

So good luck to myself and all those coming across this blog. Hope we find it useful. Will try my best to keep it as simple as possible

Thanks,
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment